How would we sum it up?
A great opportunity to launch into a marketing career, in the role of Marketing Executive. You’ll have the exciting opportunity of contributing, supporting and delivering marketing campaigns within a newly formed Marketing team as well as independently. Your main focus will be SEO as well as creating and sharing online materials (like blogs and social media posts) to stimulate more interest in the products Rivelin offer. You’ll need to not only have a passion for quality and attention to detail, but have a natural ability to work effectively a build a rapport with others and find new marketing leads for the business.
What’s the business all about?
The business is Prima Industries Ltd who are a small family run company based in Rotherham producing the highest quality outdoor furniture, all made within the UK. With high standards, detail and beauty they have become an established premium manufacturer of outdoor gas fired and have worked with some of the world’s best-known garden designers, landscapers and architects including Alan Titchmarsh, Barnes Walker and Aralia. They have recently been awarded the Manufacturing Guild Mark (MGM) by the British Furniture Markers’ Company. Proud to be ‘Made in Sheffield’, they are proud to be in South Yorkshire and are looking to grow even more within the UK and Europe. To find out more, visit their website at www.rivelin.co
What would you be doing?
Typical activities might include:
● Monitor and improve SEO rankings of the Rivelin website
● Maintain and improve all social media platforms
● Create marketing material (including adverts, banners, product leaflets, campaign material)
● Create and post content such as blogs, newsletters, articles
● Coordinate email monthly initiatives including company e-Newsletter
● Liaise with customers and source installation photos of our products for uploading onto our website
● Help coordinate and organise trade show events
What type of person are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will:
● Have a marketing degree or currently on a marketing course
● Understand SEO, the need for it and how it can be improved
● Be familiar with using of social media
● Confident with marketing tools and techniques, both online and offline
● Be friendly, engaging and persuasive.
● Be confident in communicating through phone, email and in person
● Be driven and organised, with a real passion for personal development
● Have experience using Microsoft office, Adobe Photoshop or similar packages and CMS systems
Starting salary: Dependent on experience
If you feel you have the necessary qualities to improve our team, feel free to send us your CV.